Educational presentation by National TBDAlliance
The LYME WALK for KSTBDA benefits our local organization and the money stays in Kansas.
Many thanks to the Tick-Borne Disease Alliance for sponsoring our WALK t-shirts last year!
If you would like to help people in Kansas, Register to WALK on
May 03, 2014, 11 AM
South Park 1041 Massachusetts St, Lawrence, KS
WALK for Lyme Disease Awareness in Lawrence, Kansas May 03, 2014 11:00 AM
- Go to www.active.com/donate/MayLymeAwarenessWalk
- Create a fundraising page by clicking “Become a fundraiser
- Decide how you want to fundraise and (at the top of the page) click one: Fundraise as an individual or Create a Fundraising Team or Join a Fundraising Team
- Fill out the form!
- Copy your URL on your finished page
- Send out your URL to Facebook & friends!
- Decide how long you will fundraise…one –two weeks at one time as one campaign is usually long enough and keeps the momentum! What the tempt gauge on your page!